Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SHIT!!!









need these sunnies





lesbiantemptations:

Taylor Momsen
call me ;)





tragik:

jeeeeez





forreal.







alysha:

elenajasic:

After spending all weekend in NJ/NYC I headed over to Philly to photograph one of my favorites. 

after we shot our spread for Front, we played in my favorite few pairs of heels. <3









oh my lol

westsideph:

Amber Rose ;)

jessesoho:

pee wee platforms

LOVEEE THISSS











clayghost:

yesss









joanjettandtheblackhearts:

Lol oh Joan…the eye roll is perfection.

hahahah oh damn



airicamichelle:

Hi me.

aw airica is so gorgeous :p











frozensecond:

People getting thrown in the air. @Warped Tour 2011







tommypicklesss:

little-lionman:

iwasfifteen:

this needs a million notes.

Sarah fucking Silverman.

Fucking gold.







yessssss









priscilladiana:

OMMMMMMG. Looks what I came across on my computer. This is pretty old.. This use to be my favorite picture..now It’s just embarrassing. HAHAHAHAH.













pussymoneyweed
you'reinlikesin
labellavita

No comments:

Post a Comment